"Contemplative Collage" Collage-making and Journaling Workshop, SF
Learn the process of Contemplative Collage in historic Santa Fe! In this workshop, we'll create our own collages and then via journaling exercises explore the messages and meaning within them.
Here's what to expect from this dynamic, creative class:
- First we'll meet and get to know each other through playful Introductory exercises.
- Then, we'll use a simple guided meditation to drop us down into our most creative, intuitive selves.
- Next, we'll spend the next hour and a half creating our own collages on compostion notebooks which will serve as journals for the second part of our journey.
- Once we've created our collages, we'll have a "gallery walk" in which we'll look at each others' collages, exploring themes, images, colors, stories, etc. in the group.
- Next, we'll roll up our sleeves, pick up our pens, loosen our wrists and explore our own collages through writing exercises generated specifically for us to discern just what OUR collages are trying to tell US.
- Lastly, a final meditation to integrate all that we've gleaned over the day and then home with a wiser, more enlightened you!
I hope you'll join me for this lively and enlightening workshop!
Space is limited to ten students so sign up today to save your spot!
Santa Fe Workshop
Date: Sunday, March 29, 2020
Early bird discount: $59 when you register by March 14
Contact Dante for more information.
Contemplative Collage - Art with a Purpose.