"Entering the Dream World" Contemplative Collage 2-Day Santa Fe Workshop, November 8&9th
Learn the process of Contemplative Collage in historic Santa Fe! In this workshop, we'll spend two days first creating then deeply exploring our collages.
Day One: Friday evening (6-8:30pm)
- We'll meet at 6 and get to know each other through playful Introductory exercises.
- Next, we'll do a guided meditation to drop us down into the depths of our innate Creativity.
- Then, we'll spend the next hour and a half creating our own collages.
- After a closing meditation we'll go home to "sleep on" our creations.
Day Two: Saturday (10-3pm)
- We'll reconvene at 10 am and have a "gallery walk" in which we'll look at each others' collages, exploring themes, images, colors, stories, etc. in the group.
- Next, we'll roll up our sleeves, pick up our pens, loosen our wrists and explore our own collages through writing exercises generated specifically for us to discern just what OUR collages are trying to tell US.
- After a break for lunch (bring your own, or stop by the coffee shop next door) we'll be back at it, with more journaling exercises, which might include poetry, body postures, meditations - my bag of tricks is pretty limitless!
- Lastly, a final meditation to integrate all that we've gleaned over the last two days and then home with a wiser, more wide-open you!
I hope you'll join me for this lively and enlightening workshop!
Space is limited to ten students so sign up today to save your spot!
Santa Fe Workshop
Date: Friday, November 8th, 6-8:30pm, and
Saturday, November 9th, 10-3pm
"Windows to the Soul" Art Studio
6005 Jaguar, Santa Fe
Early bird discount: $109 when you register by October 25th.
Contact Dante for more information.
Contemplative Collage - Art with a Purpose.